Generally, new students are admitted from kindergarten level to IX. Admission forms and school prospectus are available at school office. Generally, the admission at kindergarten level starts from the month of Mangsir (second week of November) and from Falgun (second week of February) for other levels. However, you are warmly welcome to visit our school at any time to know about our school and admission is done all round the year at pre-school level. Our admission team helps you in filling the application form. All parents and guardians are requested to follow the following admission rules:
- Students willing to enroll in this school must fill up the application form in a prescribed format given by this school by paying the necessary amount as per the school rules. The application must be filled up in a legible handwriting. The form filled with scribbled or incomprehensible handwriting will not be accepted.
- The following documents must be submitted along with the application form:
a) Documents confirming age of child: Birth Certificate (बच्चाको उमेर पुष्टि गर्ने कागजात: जन्म दर्ता प्रमाणपत्र)
b) Proof of immunization: Clinic Chart (खोप लगाएको प्रमाण: क्लिनिक चार्ट )
c) Proof of parents’ address: Citizen Certificate (आमाबाबुको ठेगाना प्रमाण: नागरिकताको प्रमाणपत्र )
d) Photograph of child: 2 passport size & 2 auto size photograph ( बच्चाको फोटोग्राफ: २ ओटा पासपोर्ट साइज र २ ओटा अटो साइजको फोटो )
e) Transfer certificate, character certificate, mark sheet and grade certificate if transferring from another school. (अर्को बिद्यालयबाट आएको भए स्थान्तरण प्रमाण पत्र, चारित्रिक प्रमाणपत्र, मार्कसीट र ग्रेड प्रमाणपत्र)
- In addition to the above mentioned documents, students seeking admission in this school from other school other than in kindergarten entry level must appear in the entrance examination (both written and oral tests). Those students who perform satisfactorily in the entrance examination will be admitted in the applied grade by paying the required fees as per the school rules. Students are evaluated in the following subjects in the entrance examination:
- Parents/guardians seeking admission of their children in kindergarten level must bring their children with them at the time of admission.
- Students seeking admission in this school must not be deaf, mentally retarded, and infected by other contagious diseases. Besides, they must be able to speak clearly.
- The age of students at the time of admission in class I should not exceed six and a half years. Likewise, the age for the admission in pre-school should not be less than 25 months and for Nursery should be 3 years or more.